Yesterday I had so much energy! I did some zumba and a quick jog on the treadmill, definitely feeling better with the added protein. I was feeling in the "spring clean" mode, so I totally wiped out the kitchen and scrubbed cabinets, vacuumed behind the stove and fridge, cleaned the inside of the fridge...love a good clean kitchen! Then I decided to chop all my hair off :) I think I like it better shorter, at least for the summer, was hoping with as thick as my hair is it would have showed for weigh-in today, ha!
It's definitely time to shop around for a sports bra! I'm pretty excited about it, gone are the days when I needed to wear two to keep everything in place! That and even my sneakers are getting to be too big...foot fat?? Eww. So that is Sunday's project. I think we're also going to Six Flags on Sunday...it'll be nice to fit comfortably in the seats this summer! Pretty sure that's my worst "chubby" moment, not that I ever couldn't actually ride something, but just know that I was crammed in pretty tight! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Currently Craving: popcorn! That might be my first snack in maintenance...or guac and pita :)
meg

Congrats on starting phase 2. Glad you felt better about things with your coach today! Can't wait to hear all about your new-found food freedom!
ReplyDelete