Photo update: this was Saturday before work (crazy eyes, don't know what was going on there!). I got this top for $4 at Marshalls :) And the shorts are Old Navy, size 10 :) I ended up switching to jeans as the shorts did not flatter my middle at all! But I'm finally starting to see how amazing IP has been!
Yesterday we went car shopping, can't stand it! Our current car has so many problems and it's more beneficial to just trade it in and start new. We'll end up paying a bit more but will have a better car at the end of the day. Trying to weigh all the options and make it all that work financially was stressing me hard yesterday! And to top it off I forgot my afternoon snack :( I chewed more gum than usual, so cutting back on that for a bit the next few days. Once we got home and started to consider everything all I wanted was to cheat. So instead, I worked out for a bit and that seemed to relieve the stress a bit and made me feel better. Working on relieving stress in other ways than going straight to food (or wine!) will be huge!
Other than all that crap, things are great! The company I work for is expanding and I'm leaning towards getting my real estate license eventually. Really trying to keep things in perspective, IP has been amazing for my physically (obviously!) but I'm also gaining confidence I never really had and my whole mood is just better. Life generally sucks for everyone at one point or another and I'm kind of there now, but the fact that I have all these other amazing changes happening makes me feel like it's all going to somehow work out and I'll be just fine.
Currently Craving: my sanity? Ha! Hmm, I could go for some frozen grapes, a summertime fave!
meg

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love car shopping! I'm sorry it's not so fun for you. But on the bright side yay for such a skinny minny in that picture. I talked to my coach about phasing off for my vacation and o feel like it sounds really manageable to go away on essentially a no carb diet. I think I might see how that goes before jumping back on for the rest of the summer. I'm with you on the boredom. But I'm feeling so happy with how I look its pushing me through. That and steak dinners! You're doing great! Let me know what protein powder you go with if you choose that route!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! I'd rather just use a jug of protein for the summer and be able to enjoy things a bit more :) I'm researching some powders now to see what closest to IP and I'll let you know! Seeing the results is EVERYTHING for staying on plan!
DeleteHi :)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all... I saw Marisa today and she looks amazefest! I'm so proud of BOTH of you!! Meggie... you look FABULOUS! I can't get over your face!! SO SKINNY!
Sounds like you guys are both doing so amazing with the will power stuff... I think that's the hardest thing to conquer and the most rewarding. When you "think" you want something SO bad and you tell yourself that it's not worth it (no, I will not insert cheesy WW lines, that I DO believe) and you don't eat it.. you feel so good. For me... it's like that with the gym. I HATE going, but I LOVE the way that I feel after. I am SO proud of myself when I didn't want to go and I do and have a good workout...
A few things that I had tried to comment on the last few weeks and it wouldn't let me (dumb BlogSpot) GUM. OMG... so I totally agree. GUM is life changing. There were several, several months where I couldn't chew it because of a temporary tooth sitch... but now that's fixed and I'm back. I also found Sugar free (must be SF) Juicy Fruit. OMG. Amazeballs.
Meggie -- where are we with "Melz Birthday 2013?"
Keep trucking along ladies... you are both doing amazing!
xo
How are comments? They seem fine for me now on my cell and on the desktop...progress! I think we need some before/after pics of Marisa!! Thanks Lizzy!! Definitely rewarding to say no! Proud of you for sticking to the workouts, beach ready this weekend!! Yes, all about the SF gum, I bounce between trident and orbit :) LIFESAVING!!
ReplyDeleteI'll send an email on Melz BDay 2013 :) Think I'll do an evite but don't have any contact info on those Wheeler's :)
BEACH BABY!!!!!! The countdown has OFFICIALLY begun! In fact... this morning I was laying in bed and I heard Hudson and Reece talking.. well Hudson was talking to Reece, Reece was being a good listener! And Hudson said "Reece, are you excited that the beach club opens this weekend?" LOL.. guess I'm not the only one ;)
ReplyDeleteI have most of their email addresses... if not, you could send a FB Message to get them??
YES! B/A pics MARISA please!!!
Too cute!! Yea, I could do a FB message. Think we're going to have it around 2-3pm and have it mostly done by the time kids go to bed and then the Campbell clan to party it up into the wee-hours! Ha!
ReplyDeleteHow can I share pictures?
ReplyDeleteArgh! Comments weren't working when it opened in safari on my phone. I'm trying now in the actual blogger app...Marisa you can email me pics and any wording you want, we can make a guest blog entry ;)
ReplyDeleteOh the pressure! I'll try!
ReplyDeleteI'm having no comment issues!
Testing from the Chrome app rather than Safari...
ReplyDeleteMust be a safari thing then! You could also just email Liz and I before/after and keep it on the DL ;)
ReplyDelete