Went swimsuit shopping yesterday...ugh! Can they at least try to make fitting room mirrors more flattering? I considered just pulling a few, trying them on at home, and returning what didn't work, but I really had no idea where to start size-wise. I ended up getting two tankinis that thankfully looked better when I tried them on again at home :) They definitely confirmed my desire to tone everything up! My thighs are very muscular but so have some unfortunate flab going on and my arms are slowly getting there. I also stopped in at Old Navy to get shorts in a smaller size and to look for more leggings :) No luck on the leggings :( Anyways, the best part was when I went to check out: I handed the cashier my card and signed the pad, she asked to see my ID because the card signature didn't match the one I signed on the pad, doesn't everyone rush through those?? So I showed her my ID. Again, can they improve the DMV camera also?! She didn't think I looked like the picture! I felt amazing! I told her I'd lost a lot of weight and if she wanted I could use my debit card with a pin number. I wonder how they would actually stop someone if they didn't match the cards they used? Needless to say, I'm very excited for a new license!
Getting very excited to be done with phase 1! We always use this amazing BBQ sauce (VT made of course :) ) and I keep eying it in the fridge, it's soo good! And actually not awful as far as calories and sugars go, but not 000 either :( The Walden Farms is getting so old!! Another summer fave is honey mustard potato salad! I really want to try it with sweet potatoes rather than white when I'm allowed, I think it will be Amazefest Phase 4!! But really anything with honey mustard will be amazing when the time comes! This diet has really shown me how much self-control I have and I'm really not worried about having issues once I'm done. I'm the kind of person that can be by the book 5 days a week and live a little on the weekend :) Exercising will definitely help too and I'm excited to have that balance and keep myself accountable and not let me weekends get out of control!
Random TV Talk: Tonight is the season finale of Grey's :( I've actually been a little disappointed with this season, I feel like there hasn't been much action. Anyone watch Scandal? I LOVE it, such a good, fast paced show, it's on after Grey's. It's not on anymore but, The Amazing Race? I want to be on that show! Or like compete with teams locally or something, it's exciting!
Currently Craving: BBQ sauce and honey mustard, counting down the days 55!!
meg
No comments:
Post a Comment