It's been a while since I've remembered to snap a foodie pic.
You're welcome :) Last night I had scrambled eggs with ramps (wild leeks= amazeballs!) and homemade sausage. And roasted broccoli-my weakness! Planning on grilled shrimp and asparagus tonight, maybe a mustard marinade on the shrimp? I'll try to remember to snap a pic.
Weigh-in was only a pound today :( bummed. But I did lose 4 inches and I'm definitely noticing I look smaller, so keeping positive. I'm also at a higher weight wearing a smaller size than I thought I would. Did that make sense? At this weight a few years ago I was in a tight 14, now I'm a comfortable 12 and a tight 10. I definitely have more muscle than I did then and am slowly trying to tone up so that could be why the scale is not moving as much lately. I digress, it will happen...Funny story though: I confessed to my coach that I'd been having gum...dramatic soap opera music...she said if that's the worst off-plan thing I have I'm fine. Sweet! She told me about a lady who came in and confessed after New Years: "So I cheated." "What did you have?" "Orange juice, with some champagne." "So a mimosa?" "Yes." "When did you have it?" "Well, this morning, on the way here." Sounds like she has bigger problems than an IP cheat! Crazy!
In other news, I found a collagen pill to take :) It's by YouTheory and was not as expensive as I would think collagen was. It was about $10 for a bottle of 120 pills (you do take 6 a day). Too soon to tell if it's actually doing anything. But it does have something in it for your joints. Now, I've never had joint pain, other than random spells of head/neck aches, little things. Last night I noticed I hadn't taken my second set of collagen pills for the day and noticed that my knees really hurt. Which lead me to think about joint pain and how old I felt. Which lead me to think of how many other times I've said "I feel old" while on IP:
-I've been known to eat dinner at 5:00 4:00 :)
-I pee constantly!
-I'm ALWAYS cold
-I'm more forgetful than ever (not sure if that can be tied to IP, but might as well be)
-I've come quite attached to my little pill sorter. Which is pretty handy with the detachable days of the week to toss in my "pocketbook" :)
Where's the line for my AARP card? At least I do have more energy and am looking great!
I did check with my coach and peanut butter puffs are gone for good as far as she's concerned :( I'll write another letter! Thankfully still have 7 boxes stashed away :) Non-IP related tid bit: watched Silver Linings Playbook last night, was sooo good! I love Jennifer Lawrence! Highly recommend it!
Currently Craving: roasted corn quacamole with pita chips...ermahgerd!
-meg


No comments:
Post a Comment