Monday, May 13, 2013

Brrr...

Another Monday, and it's snowing in VT :( Doesn't Mother Nature know that I no longer like the cold and I'd much rather have warmth and sunshine in my life?? In other news, I'm so frickin' close to the end I can taste it! I'm so ready to be done and go into a more normal eating/exercising plan.

This weekend we went down to MA for Mother's Day. One of my favorite parts of a MA trip is a visit to the chiropractor!! She commented this time on being able to feel my spine better and I can definitely tell now when she "tweaks" something as there isn't as much fat in between the trigger and my spine. A nice little non-scale-victory! Can you guess what dinner was on Saturday?? Pizza!! Obviously :) I was well prepared once again with some BBQ chicken and a salad. It was delicious! On Sunday we went to Salem Willows, little arcade strip. Everyone was planning on lunch there and I of course forgot my chicken and veggies in my in-laws fridge :( I ate my puffs, but was starving! And there was absolutely nothing around on IP, sad face! It was a long ride home!! Whipped up an omelet when we got home, glad I didn't cave and have anything off plan!
 
On the rewards front...I think I've decided on the shoes. Tom's Nautical :) Thoughts? Leaning towards Green or Yellow.
 Navy Stripe Nautical Women's Biminis heroNavy Nautical Women's Biminis heroYellow Nautical Women's Biminis heroGreen Nautical Women's Biminis hero
Probably going swimsuit shopping on Wednesday, bleh! Definitely looking for a tankini with board shorts, I've never liked regular swimsuit bottoms, wish me luck! 

Not much else going on, ready for the end! Ready to tone up this mess! When I talked with my coach about phasing off she told me not to lift until I was done, I respectfully disagree. I won't be comfortable wearing short sleeves come summer with my arms the way they are now. She also wants me stay on phase 1 until the middle of July! It was an awkward conversation and I need set it straight on Thursday. I always feel like WI is going to the principals office! Even though I like my coach and the other ladies there, I feel like when I said I want a break they seemed a little disappointed. I can't really say I want to switch to WW to finish out the last 20 pounds to them :) But I definitely think I can at least maintain through the summer and even lose more. I'll plan to head back to the clinic in September. I'll keep you posted on Thursday's talk!

Currently Craving: There's a restaurant called The Wagon Wheel in Gill, Ma on Rt 2 that we go by on our trips back and forth...yesterday I wanted to stop sooo bad! They have the BEST wraps and their sweet potato fries are the best I've ever had...FACT! I'm already planning a stop there on our way down in July!

meg




No comments:

Post a Comment