Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bored

Hello there! The diet is still going. I'm getting a little bored with the food. Most of the IP packets are barely edible (in my opinion) even the juice drinks I do in the morning are starting to not taste right. Thankfully the PB/chocolate soy puffs are still tasty :) Feeling deprived definitely. But I need to keep reassuring myself this is not forever and I've got to stick with my plan and who knows maybe I'll meet goal before I planned on ;)

This all leads me to today's motivational craft project:


Simple enough right?! Keeping this in the kitchen as a daily reminder. Doesn't look too bad this way! And if you were to count those "# Lost" marbles you would have 20! As in 20 pounds!! Insane, that is reason enough to push through this. It's almost been a month, I can do that month 5 more times. Also, the last month with be phase 2 and 3 (two weeks each) which will be  easier. So really a it's only 4 more months or 16 weeks or 155 days...but really who's counting? (Besides the app on my phone :)

Next weigh in Tuesday. Definitely can tell I'm losing. Also just realizing I will need to go on a massive shopping trip once this is all done as I will have nothing to wear! A fantastic problem I suppose :)

Currently Craving: a glass of wine or even a diet coke :)

-meg

2 comments:

  1. Can the shopping trip happen this weekend??? I can't wait to try the PB Soy puff thingy's! What else can I try?? You are amazing! Keep it up sister... will be well worth it when we hit the beach at 292 this summer ;) xo

    ReplyDelete