That's right four pounds and four inches in a week! And probably more inches as they only measure one arm and one thigh...details. I never thought losing 14 pounds this quick was even realistic!
Things are going pretty well. I was very excited for my snack today: the white cheddar crisps. Sadly they were SUCH a letdown! I really do miss my Cabot white cheddar shake on top of roasted veggies (and obviously popcorn) and had such high hopes for this IP packet. Although, I have heard about an IP approved white cheddar popcorn shake...will definitely be hunting that down tomorrow! Tried blending spinach into my chocolate drink last night. Seriously, some part of me must still be 5 years old because I could not get past the thought "there is spinach in my chocolate drink and that's nasty!". I drank it but wasn't happy about it.
Aside from missing food I REALLY miss cooking. More than just sauteing veggies or grilling meat...and obviously more than "fill glass with water, dump in packet, shake, and enjoy!".
That's about it for now, this weekend could possibly be my first meal out at a restaurant (makes it sound so adventurous! It's not Disney, just some plain grilled chicken and steamed broccoli). I'll keep you posted!
Currently Craving: Cabot White Cheddar popcorn (naturally)
-meg
Naturally.... I will eat some this weekend for you! You are a rock star! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete