Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Weigh In

Wednesday will mark a week on the IP program. Today was my first official weigh in at the clinic. I've been weighing myself daily at home and was excited to see what their scale showed...(drumroll)...
10lbs and 3 inches in a week! Crazy!

They say you lose the most the first week with mostly water weight and should expect 2-5lbs weekly going forward. Now that I've seen the results and know it's working I'm even more driven to keep it up :)

Nothing really to report with the meals. I've found a few that work for me and will make my veggies and meat meal more exciting to offset the mundane packets :)

I made these zucchini chips, they are awesome! And it's completely acceptable to eat both trays :) I also made some buffalo chicken balls last night, delicious!

Currently Craving: popcorn

-meg



2 comments:

  1. The first batch was just salt, the second was BBQ, making them again today maybe salt and vinegar. They would be bomb with some Cabot cheddar! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete