Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stalled

Have officially lost 12 pounds in 12 days! But the past few days have not brought any change. I think I'm becoming a bit obsessive with the scale lately! It is also that "time of the month" which I'm hoping is playing a role in this too.

I also started up Zumba again. Bad idea to not add an extra half packet or so. I figured I'd be fine for a quick 30 minute session on the Xbox Kinect...I was crazy lightheaded and dizzy. I emailed my coach and was scolded for exercising, apparently it really isn't allowed until week 3 :)

The food front is pretty much the same. I did make some "bread" out of the chicken soup packet...no bueno. I made some "cupcakes" out of the vanilla pudding packet, they were ok, more like an egg soufflé. I did however end my week on a tasty note with some chicken chili! Although chili without beans, corn, beer, onions, and only a hint of tomato might not qualify as chili. Either way my "chili" was delicious and flavorful.

Need to come up with more exciting things to discuss as my weekly menu can be a bit boring...Reality TV is always a safe bet :) Any favorite shows? I started watching The Biggest Loser this season, Bob Harper is my absolute fave! I also love how terrified everyone is of Jillian, understandable :)

That's all I've got for now :)

Currently Craving: GUM (seriously you cannot have gum!)

-meg






2 comments:

  1. You can't have gum? That's absurd! Gum is what would help get me through the day! Not sure about your version of the chili for Super Bowl ... We will need to discuss ;) I think that you saying that its amazing, is a bit skewed right now.just saying! Keep up the AMAZING work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No gum :( it's awful! And agreed you wouldn't want to subject yourself to IP approved chili in "real" life :)

    ReplyDelete