Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sleep-Eating?

Been a few days since I've checked in. I had a pretty good week on plan. Meals were pretty standard. Unless we're talking about my roasted broccoli the other night...nothing standard about white cheddar broccoli. Allow me to repeat- "white cheddar broccoli". I found these "Kernel Season's" popcorn shakers at the grocery store. They're obviously no match for Cabot (what is, really?) but for the time being this shaker will suffice. I found on their website lots of other flavors, exciting times!

Intrigued by the title of this post? A little back story to begin with: I've had sleepwalking experiences in the past (or so I've been told). I'd heard of people having strange "food" dreams while on IP, especially in the beginning. The other night I joined the club. In my dream I'm seeing myself sleepwalking, eating anything and everything non IP approved in the house. I was evidently home alone with no one to stop the madness. I awoke at first thinking "that'll make a funny story" and then I starting wondering if it could really happen. I digress...

Didn't end up going out to eat this weekend. Did however make an apple pie for company, which in "normal" life is not something I'd ever eat. I swear I could have devoured the entire thing! Not sure what odd craving was happening there.

Weigh-In is on Tuesday, I'm definitely feeling smaller, and my jeans are obnoxiously baggy! Will be shopping for new jeans and possibly locks for my fridge and kitchen cabinets!

Currently Craving: Nachos (damn football game!)

Go Pats!
-meg

1 comment: