The last few days have been a blur! Monday night I wasn't feeling that great but figured it was just allergies starting. Went to work Tuesday and could not function, left early, went home to sleep it off, and slept for days! I'm pretty sure I only woke up to eat and even then couldn't keep anything down. All I wanted was saltine crackers and ginger ale, thankfully neither were in the house, I might have caved...might have :) I was super worried for my weigh in this morning, I basically hadn't eaten since Monday night, and figured the scale would be up with my body storing everything. Was very pleasantly surprised with 3.5#, I'll take it! At least being sick was worth it! I'm blaming it on all of the people we saw for Easter, lots of little germ factories running around :)
I really don't have anything to report other than weigh in. I did get more fish from BJ's, salmon and trout this time :) I did a taste test to see if I could tell. I liked the trout more, a little surprised!
Currently Craving: could still go for some saltines and a ginger ale :)
-meg
Oh no! Poor thing! Glad you're feeling better and that scale was kind!
ReplyDelete