Some progress photos I forgot I took...in the office bathroom :)
![]() |
| February |
![]() |
| March |
![]() |
| April |
The less flattering side of IP lately is the loose skin areas :( I've been using cocoa butter, collagen cream, and other firming lotions but my bat wings are driving me crazy! I'm hoping that lifting a few times a week will help with that. My thighs are also in pretty rough shape, my coach said to get a tan to hide the little imperfections, ha not so easy for a fair skinned Irish girl! But we'll see! I sat in the sun for a while the other day and was actually cold (now it was 65-ish and frigid when the wind blew). But I've never liked to sit in the sun because I'd get soo hot. Now, I'm cold all the time, really looking forward to this summer and actually liking the heat and sitting in the sun...I'll just need a constant layer of sunscreen :)
Broken record: Sooo glad I started IP when I did...would have sucked to start over the summer and be all covered up in a rockin' new skinny body for the winter :) Here's to the final stretch and the last two months!
Currently Craving: my shake :) ordered some PB cup coffee and it's IP approved amazeballs!
-meg



Yay for 4 months! Love the pictures! Can't wait to see your new wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Cannot wait for a new wardrobe! How was your birthday?? Sounded like your hubby did a good job :)
ReplyDelete