Last night I Skyped cooking dinner with my besite, so much fun! We're making it a weekly-ish deal, next week: Salmon. Last night we made meatballs and zucchini noodles, amazing! I also had more broccoli yesterday (trying to keep it to every other day, weird limiting veggies) but I've been roasting it with rosemary and garlic, delicious!
I have literally been cleaning out my closet for the past week! It doesn't help that the closet is the size of a small bedroom and everything accumulates there. I finally parted ways with the older/bigger clothes. I am not left with a random mix of jackets and sweatshirts that will eventually be too big. The saddest part: the amount of North Face jackets I have and will eventually be too big, unbearable! A great problem to have, but soo expensive! Definitely looking forward to filling my closet up again :) Seeing lots of sales online lately and so tempted to ordering something, but not sure how I'll look at the end and what size I'll be at, I'll stick to shoe shopping for now.
I'm also spending downtime lately planning for after the diet. The first big event will be a very big birthday party/skinny party :) Keeps me excited and focused! Also looking to plan a trip at some point. My boss is going to Jamaica on Wednesday as her "skinny-moon", she's lost 70 pounds! Any suggestions on destinations? I was thinking a cruise but after hearing about all the issues lately maybe staying on dry land is best!
The Biggest Loser ends tomorrow, sad...but The Voice starts the following week, ecstatic! Really hoping Danni wins The Biggest Loser she has been a beast from the start!
Leftover meatballs for dinner, quite excited about them! I'll check back in soon, promise!
Currently Craving: salad dressing, random but excited to have balsamic vinegar in my life again!
-meg


Don't buy new clothes yet unless you need something to wear (like pants) I NEED to be with you when you shop.... Don't worry, we'll hit the Northface Outlet ;) GOOD RIDDENS "big" clothes! HELLO SKINNY!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to start planning the birthday party/skinny party.
Was so happy that Danni won last night. Can't wait for the voice!
Keep the posts coming...I'm not the only one reading them ;)
xoxo
Thank you for allowing me to get pants! But obvi wouldn't trust anyone else to help me build up a whole new wardrobe :) The planning is already underway, working on the invites, totally normal right?! SOOO happy that Danni won! And I think I'm going to like the new coach ensemble on The Voice. Posts will be more frequent with "Voice" activity now! xoxo
ReplyDelete