Thursday, March 21, 2013

50 Yard Line

I am halfway to goal! My official weigh in was 5 pounds today! Which is a much larger number than usual. It had been "that time of the month" for over a week until yesterday and last weeks number was slightly lower than usual, so I was hoping for a big number with things back to normal today. I also weighed in in the afternoon, I usually go in the morning with nothing in my stomach, so a big number was a great surprise! Once I left the clinic I dove into a bag of choc/pb puffs! And some spinach leaves, it was a long drive home :)

Last night I had the leftover chicken teriyaki with broccoli. It tasted just like (if not better than) a chicken and broccoli dish from a Chinese restaurant. And so much food! Tonight I'm feeling like breakfast for dinner. I have some sausage I made using chicken, that with some eggs and roasted asparagus, yum! I'll post the chicken sausage in the recipes tab, it's delish!


I definitely had a fed up moment last night. I'm needing spring/summer weather in the worst way! The hours at my office have changed so I'm not tied down there as much anymore, but I get home and am stir crazy! The house is clean, I'm taking on more projects at work to keep me busy, walking as much as I think is allowed on IP and in the cold! I don't think I realized how much of a boredom eater I was. I need a hobby!! I've been on Pinterest a lot to look for something crafty to keep me occupied. I'm leading towards making some bracelets and other jewelry, but open to suggestions! 

I am over the moon to be halfway through the diet. The planner in me is ecstatic that things are going according to MY plan! As is the peanut butter lover in me ;)

Currently Craving: ginger ale

-meg

2 comments: