Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stuffed!

OMG! Phase 3 breakfasts are insanity! The first morning I had: 1 egg/egg white, one Morningstar Farms "soysage", 1tbsp shredded mozz, and some spinach all mixed together and on top of a hollowed out whole wheat bagel! Cheese, bagel, soysage, it was intense! Soo delicious! And 15 grapes :) We were in MA and I was so full so I passed on my salad before we left for home. Que an hour into the ride and I was starving. I had my salad all prepped and in the cooler. Nothing like balancing a massive salad and dressing cup while in the car :) I've settled into having a whole wheat english muffin with eggs and canadian bacon or soysage. It's an easy go-to breakfast. Going to look into how bad a waffle would be. I've always made my waffles with seltzer water rather than milk and they're soo good and I mix spinach and cheese into the batter, so they can't be that bad right!?!I am so addicted to scallops lately it's not even funny! I've had them for dinner three nights this past week...and as I type I'm kind of craving them for dinner tonight...seafood problems! Surprisingly enough was down 1.5 pounds this morning! I hadn't weighed since Friday and was sure with carbs back on the scene the scale would show it. Hopefully it stays that way!

Today I completely turned my kitchen upside down and rearranged everything. I'll be confused and lost for about a week but a clean organized kitchen does wonders for the soul...ohm :) While organizing the condiments it became clear that I have a mustard problem...that's not even counting what's in the fridge...#notashamed.

With an IP pause for a bit I'm wondering where to go with this blog for a few months. What would you like to see? New recipes/reviews? Exercises? Food product reviews? TV chat? I'm thinking a little bit of everything. I think keeping up on the blog with food and exercise will keep me on the straight and narrow over the summer. This will be my first product review:
I found it at the Co-Op in Brattleboro and HAD to try it :) Not yet of course but after phase 3...The name alone is promising. Excited about it! Thoughts on Bravo's "Real Housewives of NJ"? Guilty pleasure, really I'll watch any of them...#alittleashamed. This mornings workout was regular old Zumba on the Kinect. I saw this Tabata style workout on Pinterest. Think that will be tomorrow morning I'm liking getting them done in the morning, makes me feel accomplished first thing and I'm not trying to fit it in later in the day.
That's about it for now. I haven't taken the plunge back into the peanut butter jar yet! I think I'm worried that I won't like the way it tastes! I kind of didn't like cream cheese when I tried some of that again, had to switch to whipped, which is better anyway. I really do miss my shake in the morning, it was so convenient and "lingered" a bit. I have to eat breakfast all at once now, which leaves me sluggish and tired, so much food! It's only two weeks and I'll think I'll get back to a protein shake as breakfast once I'm done, maybe with peanut butter :)

Currently Craving: A drink :) Another product I'm interested in trying are the Skinny Girl vodkas and margaritas, any good? I've been looking up some low-cal "summer-y" drinks, a lot of them have juice which is a lot of sugar...working on it! My first "night-out" as far as drinking will be the 29th when we go to Fiesta in Gloucester, never been, can't wait!

meg

No comments:

Post a Comment