Good afternoon! I'm LOVING phase 2!! I was worried about cutting out the puffs and missing those as my afternoon snack, but hello salad! My salads were getting pretty boring but now that I need to double the protein they seem so much more flavorful! I feel like I definitely have more energy and it's been easier to get in a workout. I could definitely keep up with this as my diet while on break and hopefully still lose.
Next up is phase 3 on Sunday :) Again in worried about missing my shake as I'm not nor have really ever been a breakfast person. I think I'm going to like it though, it seems like a ton of food and will hopefully keep me fuller longer. IP really does a number on your brain with the portion size, maybe that's part of the appeal- "let's start you out on 900 calories a day, then load you up with so much food as you phase out, then you'll never want to eat again!" :) I've posted what I've got so far for stats on some breakfast eats:
How amazing is it that companies list the nutritional info right on their website?! Love, made this so easy! I'm going to use MyFitnessPal to help track what I'm eating from each category for breakfast. Here is the required breakdown:
"Meals should consist of 30g or less grain carbohydrates, 20g or less of fruit carbohydrates, 15g or less from dairy carbohydrates. Aim for about 25g of protein and try to keep total fat less than 15g. Breakfast should be between 400 and 500 calories in Phase 3, with no more than 120 calories coming from dairy."
Yes, peanut butter was one of the first items I "shopped around" for online. It'll need to be half a serving when I take that leap :) Still searching for some recipes and I'll ask my coach if there's a way to incorporate a shake into a phase 3 breakfast. My idea is to toss a banana, some yogurt, and PB into a shake and maybe mix in some granola, weird yes- but sounds kind of delish!
I had scallops the other night, AMAZING! I forgot how much I love scallops, it's seriously been years since I've had them, not sure how that happened! I sauteed them up with some garlic, lemon juice, and parsley...simple and delicious! We used to get the most amazing scallops at this place on the Jersey Shore, Wharfside I think it was called, mmm might be worth a road trip :)
Not expecting much for weigh in tomorrow, it's pretty much stayed the same all week, I feel so full all the time lately I'm surprised I haven't gained five pounds! So excited for Sunday's breakfast, I'll of course keep you posted!
Currently Craving- those sesame sticks from the bulk food section that you put in salads/trail mix
meg


No comments:
Post a Comment