Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Results Are In!

After two weeks of 5:2, I've lost 2 pounds! I'm really happy with that! I can definitely do better, my normal days midweek are great, but I get a little lazy with the food on weekends. Now that summer is (unfortunately) coming to an end, weekends will be easier to "rein in".

Today is a 500 day and I'm holding out until noon for my tuna :) I'm shooting for Tuesday, Thursday, and testing the waters on Friday this week. Thinking a two day fast might bring in some good results, or it could backfire and my body could start storing everything. Might as well try and see, I'll be prepared with more snacks at work in case I can't handle a two day fast :) I think whichever schedule I choose, it'd be best to keep it the same every week, that way my body will be accustomed to the fasting days, I think!?

Recipe Roundup: Haven't tried any of those recipes yet, we went away for the weekend, but this week it'll happen. Promise to snap a few pics and give a review. Also added to the list is this Honey-Habanero Salmon with Corn & Avocado Salad...ahh summer!

meg

No comments:

Post a Comment