Literally, on the up and up. My weight is starting to creep back up and I need to get a hold of it before I gain back 60 pounds! Last I left off I was two weeks into the 5:2 diet. Around week 3ish I hit a wall, felt like I had the flu and was just not well, turns out I was most likely putting myself in and out of ketosis every other day and getting those horrible side-effects. I decided to stop the 5:2 and just eat normal and healthy for a bit. A few days after that our dog passed away. I was devastated. For a few days I was so emotional and stressed that I was just not eating, again not good and physically felt like crap.
Now I've got a new plan...back to what worked!! I'm going back on IP but using alternative products. My boss has been for a few weeks now and is seeing the same results as IP (she still has her indulgences though, and obviously sees those results as well). It's called Proti-Food same system, same silver pack of astronaut food, same results...and way cheaper! A box (7 packets) is $12 online or if you call to their CT location and as for in-store pricing they're $8 compared to IP's $28/box! So I ordered a few boxes of their chocolate shake and will start that up as soon as my box arrives! I do have a hidden stash of peanut butter puffs left and will use those up. Planning to be on this up until Thanksgiving to see how much I can lose. I'm going to Florida the week after Thanksgiving and then it's right into the holidays pretty much. But baby steps, we'll see how this goes and I'm mentally ready to go back to IP again after New Years, it's so much easier to diet in the mundane winter months! I also want to get back to the clinic to finish, maybe go when I'm down to 10lbs to go or something, just to get my full before/during/after pics!
Random foodie pics from the last however many days, weeks...
I do like that with the colder weather my freezer is filling up with comforting eats. Turkey meatloaf, I'll post the recipe, it's insanely delicious!
Pumpernickel sandwich wraps! Was amazeballs toasted, with cream cheese and spinach all rolled up!
Fajitas, not so good on the pumpernickel, but had to try!
The Voice is back!!!
Exciting times! Blog update will be up for sure on that one! Also, excited for Greys and Scandal, when does The Biggest Loser start?
Exciting times! Blog update will be up for sure on that one! Also, excited for Greys and Scandal, when does The Biggest Loser start?
This weeks new recipes to be tried: Sweet Potato Burgers (but the beans...I'm not a bean person, will power through!) and Crock-Pot Balsamic Chicken should be simple enough and I do love a good crock pot recipe. Especially now that I don't need to plug in the crock pot in my closet and shut the door fearing the dog would sniff it out! Smile because it happened!
Signing off with this inspirational bathroom selfie:
I want this back and then some. This was when I "saw" it and felt great. It'll happen...I also want my long hair back, taking forever!!
-meg







so proud of your decision. trust me when I say it's really hard the second time, but you just have to keep reminding yourself you know you can do it and you KNOW it works! you will do it and will feel so good. yay for trendy clothes in a slimmer body! Xo
ReplyDelete