Hello there! Things aren't going as planned on IP/Proti lately. I've been using the packets and following the system for about 2 1/2 weeks now and have only lost about 6 pounds. Not very encouraging but at least it's down! I think my problem this time is that I'm not as monetarily committed to the program, last time the thought of cheating and throwing $80 in the trash was horrifying. This time around I'm finding it much easier to slip up. No major slip ups, except for one...last Sunday Melissa and I went out to lunch for our anniversary, I had fish and chips at a pub and a drink, then we had cake...yikes! Major slip, but it was an occasion, right!? Other than that it's little things like salad dressing with Greek yogurt that are no-no's, sweet potatoes, and adding some peanut butter to the shakes...it all adds up. So bad!
Really trying to focus on the fact that I'm going to Florida the first week in December and would love to be back to where I was by then! Excited that the Biggest Loser starts up again soon, hopefully that will give me the kick in the pants I need to stick to it!
Thinking good thoughts this week!
meg
hey there! been thinking of you! as you know, i found it much harder to get back on the second time around. (and in all honesty, i'm finding managing maintenance to be pretty difficult!). i think you just have to get back on that strict schedule. the cheats will set you back, and even if you don't care about the cost, i found the reminder that i'd have to start those first 3 days all over again to be a helpful way of sticking to the plan. you are a superstar and you've come so far! you can do it!
ReplyDeletexo