Saturday, October 26, 2013

Full Disclosure!

Time for a reality check! I need a swift kick in my size 14 pants to get things back on track. I was watching The Biggest Loser the other night and kept thinking how far I've come and how I don't ever want to be where I was at. The insecurity and self-consciousness are starting to creep back up and I really don't like how I look/feel.

So...in the spirit if The Biggest Loser. I'm going to log my weight here. And not how much I'm losing but actual number on a scary scale. It's terrifying but I think this is what will keep me accountable. The holidays are coming up and I'd like to be back here by then:
This pic is at about 203 I think. This is when I "saw" it and felt it. And agreed looking at it now there's more to lose there, but it's a starting goal. Ultimately I'd like to be at 160-170. I was 260 at my heaviest when I started IP. 

Honestly, looking back I have no idea how I was so dedicated to IP. Other than gum and occasionally eating more protein/veggies, not a clue how I managed to stay with it all that time. Trying to get back in that mindset. 

Here we go...my current weight is: 225...

I've got 23 pounds to lose. I think doable. I'm still using the Proti-Food. I'm going to plan around Thanksgiving and other events. We'll see how things go. 

Thank you so much for those (2 maybe 3 of you) that read this! Your support has been everything! And let's plan on another celebration next summer (or sooner!) at Atlantic Grille :) Love you ladies! 

meg

2 comments:

  1. meg, sadky this appears to be a life long battle. it makes me mad all the time. the scale starts to creep up so easily and it feels awful. we are going away next week and then I plan to do a few weeks of phase 1 to try to get rid of the weight I've let come back on. well do it together. I think you have to really feel ready in order to f ully commit, like you did last year. you also know for a fact you are strong enough to do it and you will! I have 100% confidence in you! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So frustrating! My boss is back on again, she hasn't really gained much but things are tight! She's lost 14lbs in a week, crazyness! Have the best time on vaca!! We'll totally attack phase 1 together when you get back :) I started yesterday, my Florida trip is keeping me focused, need to fit into my shorts!! xox

    ReplyDelete