Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Slow and Steady

I'm such a blog failure lately! Work has been crazy but will slow down a bit now before the holidays. Still chugging along on IP/Proti-Food. I'm doing a chocolate shake in the morning, bar mid-day, and shake again at night. I've been slacking on the evening shakes, which is a no-no, just seems like a lot right before bed. Thinking about bringing my ninja and ice to work to do a shake mid-day and a bar at night.

I lost four pounds my first week back, one pound the second week and another pound last week. At least it's going somewhere and I know it's my doing with skipping packets. Planning on phase 3-ish for this weekend and into Thanksgiving. I'm really not worried about Thanksgiving, surprisingly don't eat that much, I cook all day and when it's time to eat I'm kind of done with it! Back to phase 1 after Thanksgiving up until Christmas, and after Christmas hopefully back into full on phase 1 beast-mode :)

Not really much else to report otherwise. Daydreaming of summer, really not feeling the whole winter thing this year!

My Current Weight Is: 219

meg

No comments:

Post a Comment