Busy busy lately! Leading up to President's weekend is the busiest time of year at my office. And who decides to come down with the worst strain of the flu? Not me (thank God!) but my boss was hit hard and out for quite a while. So lots going on at work. Would have been a great time to buy stock in Lysol wipes!
Tuesday was weigh in and only down a pound. I'm sure "only" is a bad word in weight loss, at least it was a loss, but still always wish for a higher number or would it be lower number? I'm down a total of 26 pounds in 6 weeks!! I was expecting a slow week at some point. Also, thanks to a snow storm I shoveled like crazy last week, could have something to do with a slow week. But c'mon 26 pounds in 6 weeks...amazing!
Oh yes and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I am missing a Reese's cup terribly today. But what does an IP'er get for Valentine's day rather than candy? Veggies of course! I received this lovely box of micro greens, tulips (ok not a veggie but close enough), dried chipotle chile peppers, an artichoke, and some French green beans. Super romantic right?! Well that and a Cobb salad from Jezebels :)
I've also discovered a new IP treat this week: vanilla crispy square. You could equate it to a bottom of the grocery store shelf, generic brand, Rice Krispie treat. Not "ideal" for normal life but definitely ideal for IP!
Still on my Pitch Perfect kick. I may or may not have downloaded every song I could find from the movie and put it on a playlist. I also may or may not belt out a few greatest hits on the way to work.
That's about it for now. Looking forward to a better number on Tuesday! I also have some be recipes to try :) will report back!
Currently Craving: A Reese's Cup ;)
meg


So happy for the post!
ReplyDeleteDown is down, and you're heading in the right direction!
Rice Krispy treat looks yummmmmmmmm!
Jezebels = best Vday dinner ever!
Thanks for reading and the support! Looking forward to a Jez trip and celebratory drink next time you guys are up!!
Delete