After finding my goal list I remembered that back in December I had hidden notes and old pictures in our holiday decoration storage boxes to see how far I'd come in a year. My new plan is to go back to those and hide gift cards now for next Christmas! I'll probably hide a few more in our summer stuff for my finish line shopping trip :)
Had a bit of a dinner fail this week. I have been a a turnip kick lately so I decided to roast up some turnip and top it with a few eggs, peppers, some salsa and avocado, going for a breakfast skillet type dish. The turnip was way too sweet and it was just the wrong combination of a bunch of different flavors. You live you learn...
However...I am OBSESSED with my chocolate drink lately! I've been blending it up with ice and coffee and my daily ounce of skim milk. See how much you get?!?! Soo good! I've been known to have it twice a day :)
It is interesting at how my tastes have changed on this diet. In the beginning I was all about the blueberry/cranberry granita. Now I can barely down it, I do because it has collagen in it and I do feel that helps, but it's a struggle. I did hear through the grapevine that the peanut butter soy puffs may be making a come back. Did I mention I sent them an email complaining about it? I'm not saying that's why they may be coming back, but I'm not saying it's not either :)
That's pretty much been life lately. February is coming to a close and can't believe I've been on this for almost two months and I'm a third of the way done. I'm so glad I started when I did!
Currently Craving: Cheese (I did make some mac & cheese this week, obviously not for me, and it looked so delicious! It's not something I was a big fan of in pre-IP life but something about it struck me! Must have been that everything in the dish is definitely not IP approved!) And of course craving a chocolate shake :)
meg
Nothing makes me more happy then when I "happen" to stop by this blog, and there is a new post. 30 lbs is amazing! You must really be seeing and feeling the changes! I love your goals, especially is Catherine final goal requires a trip to NYC!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up sista! Xoxo
I love when I happen to check my email and there's a comment from someone reading the blog ;) Cannot wait for NYC shopping trip! My Pinterest Fashion board is blowing up!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete